- 2 teacups of cooked lentils
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teacup of chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of powdered laurel
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teacup of grated carrots
- 1 teacup of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of chia (you can use linseed, you need to moisturize too)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 teacup oat flakes (you can use oatmeal)
- Black pepper to your taste
- Mix the chia with water to hydrate and set aside.
- Mince the lentils
- Add the crushed lentils, olive oil, onion, bay leaves, paprika, salt, carrots, parsley, and hydrated chia in the mix.
- Put the oats and stir with the spoon
- Grease a pan with oil
- Make hamburger balls and bake for 20min (10min turned on one side, 10min turned on the other).